Baby hedgehogs available from heritage-pets.com
1. We wean our baby hedgehogs when they are around six weeks of age but usually do not allow them to leave before they are
seven weeks old. This is done so they have a bit of time to get used to living life without mom.
2. Once a baby is fully weaned we will hold it for up to 5 days. (deposit required)
3. All or our hedgehogs have been dewormed & 'Revolution' a preventative 30-day Flea/Mite treatment has been applied
prior to them going to new homes.
4. They go home with... a sample package of their current diet, care sheets and a written Health Guarantee.
5. Our website is updated often. Unless the animal that is pictured is marked "SOLD" it is still available.
We receive a tremendous number of requests from people wanting more cute pictures. Unfortunately, we do not have the time
to send individual pictures of animals.
Our Website is being moved. Please click here to view our new website